- Integrated Voice & Data PBXs
- Microsoft Lync Server 2010
- Presence & Instant Messaging
- Audio & Video Conferencing
- Voicemail, Fax & Advanced CTI
- System Monitoring & Call Logging
- Internet & WAN Connectivity
- Business Process Integration
With the convergence of voice and data technologies, the nirvana of seamless communications has arrived at a realistic price point. Industry standards for instant messaging, video conferencing, Voice over IP (VoIP) and Quality of Service (QoS) allow us to create unified communications systems that increase productivity and make more efficient use of your infrastructure.
We supply a wide range of telephony and CTI systems from leading vendors who offer fully converged product suites. This allows us to integrate communication systems seamlessly with your computer network infrastructure.
The flexibility and advanced features found in our telephony solutions provide feature-rich services for both large and small organisations, with unrivalled computer systems integration and PC based management and functionality.
Microsoft Lync Server 2010 ushers in a new connected user experience transforming every communication into an interaction that is more collaborative, engaging, and accessible from anywhere. The software unites enterprise telephony, instant messaging and audio-video-web conferencing into a richer, more productive experience.
Microsoft Lync Server - What's New?
Unified Communication Experience
- Get easy access to presence, instant messaging, voice, audio, video, and web conferencing.
- Use one set of contacts across Microsoft Lync 2010 and Office applications.
- Find the right people, make connections, and communicate more effectively with new rich presence features.
Simple, Essential, Reliable Conferencing
- Schedule and join meetings with a single click in Microsoft Outlook or the meeting reminder.
- Place attendees in a virtual lobby for greater security and control over who can attend.
- Collaborate more effectively with built-in desktop and application sharing.
Complete Enterprise Voice Features
- Give users the telephony features that they need with the ability to work in the office, at home, or on the road.
- Architect your unified telephony deployment for high availability using data centre resiliency.
- Manage bandwidth utilisation and increase Quality of Experience with Call Admission Control, QoS markings.
Powerful Deployment and Management Tools
- Work with a PowerShell-based foundation for administration consistent with Exchange Server, Active Directory, and other Microsoft products.
- Get consolidated management tasks in one location with dramatically improved navigation through the new scenario-driven unified graphical management tool.
- Easily embed Microsoft Lync UI elements in your applications, build your own client experience in .NET with open and documented APIs.
- Get platform support for sophisticated help desk scenarios and deliver state-of-the-art speech technology in 26 languages.
- Significantly simplify deployment, operations, and interoperability with added features that improve provisioning, load-balancing, fail-over, and draining.
How Can Nexus Help Me?
Nexus specialise in helping organisations to plan, deploy and support their unified communication strategies. We strive to ensure that you benefit from a single, consistent management infrastructure, gain new capabilities to increase productivity and reduce operating costs.
If you are looking at upgrading or buying a new telephone or communications system, contact us to discuss how the next generation of unified communications solutions can transform how you communicate in your business.