Managed IT Services for Devon, Cornwall, Somerset and Dorset
At Nexus we recognise that every organisation is different and that's why we offer a unique IT support service to every customer.
To help us achieve this task and also compliment our standard IT and Computer Support offering we have built a diverse portfolio of managed IT services.
These services provide a flexible IT support option for organisations of all sizes across the South West of England. Our managed services can be used to assist with IT projects or even manage the day-to-day IT operation in your organisation.
Through our portfolio of managed IT service solutions, your organisation can focus on what it does best, whilst we focus on what we do best: Nexus managed services can be delivered 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year by our fully certified technical support team.
We can tailor our IT managed services to meet your specific budget or operational needs by picking elements of our standard support and maintenance services, we then spread the cost for you across the term of the project or contract.
The Nexus managed IT service portfolio can be used to resolve many different IT resourcing, outsourcing or systems management requirements including:
- Computer network infrastructure management and security
- Social engineering and penetration testing
- Virtualisation platform management
- Desktop and mobile workforce hardware and software management
- Server and data storage infrastructure management
- Data backup and disaster recovery testing
- Industry standard software application support
- Internet connectivity, remote access and managed firewall
- Cloud computing and managed server hosting
- IT and software asset management
- Project management and consultancy
Contact us to discuss your organisation's specific managed IT service requirements.